Visiting Restrictions - Updated July 8
To protect our patients, employees and community from potential coronavirus
infection, visiting is allowed only in designated areas.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Pass COVID-19 screening
- Wear a mask at all times while in the building. If visitors have a condition
that prohibits wearing a mask, they must have a note from their health
- May not leave and return in the same day
- Stay in the patient’s room or designated visitor area
- General visiting hours: Noon to 6 p.m.
- Visitors must use the main hospital entrance.
- Inpatients may have one visitor for the length of their stay. That person
may visit only once a day.
- Patients will designate their visitor at the beginning of their stay.
- Clergy may visit patients. They must wear a face shield over their mask
during the visit.
- Inpatients who are having a procedure may have one visitor present during
- Patients being admitted from the Emergency Department may have one visitor
for up to two hours to help with completing the patient history and getting
settle in the patient room.
Patients in these situations may
not have visitors:
- COVID-19 Unit
- Under investigation for COVID-19
- Isolation precautions (restrictive and contact precaution patients may
Visiting times vary.
Behavioral Health Unit - Visiting hours are 3 to 5 p.m.
Cancer treatment - One visitor
Clinics (most) - Adult patients who require a caregiver and children under 18 may have
Women's Health - One visitor for ultrasound appointments only
Day Hospital - One visitor
Day Surgery- One visitor
Diagnostic Imaging - No visitors unless the patient is under 17 or needs assistance
Emergency Department - One visitor. Additional visitors may be allowed based on the patient’s
End of life when death is imminent - Two visitors
Heart & Vascular Center - One visitor
Laboratory testing - No visitors unless the patient is under 17 or needs assistance
Obstetrics Unit - One partner or birth support person
Nursery and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) patients - One birth parent plus one significant other
Pediatrics Unit/patients under 18 - One parent or guardian at a time