Get in Shape at our Premier Workout Facility
Guide to Reopening During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Health Fitness offers programs that extend beyond the scope of traditional
exercise clubs. Our mission is to help you become healthier.
Becoming a Health Fitness member gives you unlimited access to the gym
and pool. You also can participant in most land and water classes at no
extra cost. You also can get help from professional fitness specialists
and trainers, fitness assessments and personalized fitness "prescriptions."
Our 26,000 square-foot facility includes:
- Large gym
- Warm- and cool-water therapeutic pools
- Several exercise rooms
- Suspended, multi-lane indoor track
- Locker rooms, showers, vanities and other amenities that are family and
We Chose the Best Equipment for You
We outfit our Wellness Gym, strength room, and training areas with modern,
comfortable, and dynamic fitness equipment for our members. Whether you
are strength training or participating in rehabilitation or physical therapy,
our equipment will accommodate your specific needs:
- Life Fitness Multi-Jungle and SYNRGY 360
- Life Fitness Hammer Strength machines and weights
- Life Fitness strength and cardio equipment
- NuStep recumbent cross-trainers
- Precor strength and cardio equipment
- Cybex equipment
- SCI-Fit (Spinal Cord Injury Functional Integrated Therapy)
The Pilates Reformer is unlike other exercise equipment. Class participants
can perform hundreds of exercises with springs and ropes on a movable
carriage. Reformers work muscle groups through smooth, continuous motions
that strengthen and stabilize the body's core and help develop a balanced
musculoskeletal system. There is a fee for this class. Nonmembers may
Get ready for fitness success in Burlington!
Get an amazing workout experience with our wide variety of equipment and
certified staff. Universal Fitness is geared toward your success. Work
out on our own or choose individual or group personal training. Begin
or end your experience with a nutritious smoothie from our Smoothie Bar.
You don’t have to be a member to get this benefit!
- Paramount circuit equipment
- First Degree Fitness FluidRowers
- True treadmills, upright bikes, recumbent bikes and ellipticals
- Stairmaster StepMills
- Jacobs Ladder treadmill climber
- VMX Rope Trainer
- Rogue Monkey rig
Membership includes use of Great River Health Fitness facilities, including
warm- and cool-water therapy pools.
Best locker rooms in town!
- Body wash, shampoo, conditioner
- Shaving cream and razors
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryers
Monday through Friday:
5 a.m. to 7 p.m.
7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
2750 Mt. Pleasant St., Suite 104
Burlington, IA 52601