Mental Health Resources in Southeast Iowa
Mental Health-Great River Medical Center provides evaluations, counseling,
therapy, psychiatry and psychological testing for patients with mental
illness, and significant emotional disorders. Everyone who receives our
services will be treated with respect and dignity and will be a partner
in achieving recovery.
We are committed to services that:
- Demonstrate the value of family inclusion and the benefits of a strong
- Focus on a person's strengths in his or her culture
- Foster independence and recovery
- Honor a person’s rights, wishes, and needs
- Promote a person's quality of life
To serve each patient's needs, our clinic requires a referral from
a health care provider and patients' medical records. After records
are received, the patient scheduler will contact patients to make an appointment.