Community Request Guidelines and Application
Great River Health is a not-for-profit organization committed to meeting
the health care needs of the communities we serve. Each year, we receive
many requests for donations, sponsorships, tours and representation at
community events. Great River Health enjoys supporting events and projects
that align with our mission, vision and values. But our financial and
employee resources are limited.
Organizations seeking donations, sponsorships, tours and event representation
must submit requests using the form below. Requests are reviewed twice
a month. Only those that are granted support will be contacted by email.
Organizations may receive one sponsorship or donation per year; if an
organization has multiple events in a year, they should be submitted in
Preference is given to:
- Events or activities that have the greatest opportunity for affecting the
health and wellness of the community
- Educational events/activities
- Civic or community events/activities
To be considered, requests must meet these criteria:
- Requests must be made at least 45 days before your event/activity.
- The requesting organization must demonstrate effective program performance,
financial responsibility and accountability.
- The group, program or event must provide appropriate visibility and value-added
opportunities for Great River Health.
Donation and sponsorship exclusions:
- Events that feature alcohol or tobacco products
- Fraternal, labor, political or religious organizations, or political candidates
- Individuals (including travel-related requests or participation in fundraising efforts)
Great River Health reserves the right to deny any request. Financial support
for health- or community-related requests is not guaranteed. Past support
or participation does not guarantee future support or participation.