Primary care for adults with acute and chronic conditions, and preventive care
Our services include:
- Acute problems like respiratory infections, abdominal pain, and headache
- Bone and joint care
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary
disease and heart disease
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Mental and behavioral health issues such as anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Minor surgical procedures
- Preventive care including chronic-disease screening and immunizations and
advice about how to stay healthy through proper diet and exercise
- Skin conditions
- Well-woman care, reproductive counseling, family planning
Becoming a patient
Physician referral is not required to make an appointment.
Bring to every appointment
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Up-to-date list of medicines you are taking, including prescription and
over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, supplements and cold remedies.
- List of allergies
Please call your pharmacy to request a refill, and they can request a refill
from our clinic. Allow 48 to 72 hours for prescriptions to be refilled.
Controlled substances, including narcotics, will not be refilled early.
Expect to pay your insurance copayment the day of your visit.