High-Tech Heart Treatment 24 Hours a Day
Our Cardiology clinic provides diagnosis and treatment of heart and blood
vessel conditions using noninvasive and minimally invasive procedures.
Services are available 24 hours a day in Great River Medical Center’s
Heart and Vascular Center.
Heart and vascular problems can limit your activities. Our clinic uses
a variety of treatments to improve symptoms like shortness of breath and
chest pain so you can enjoy a better quality of life.
- Compare your actual age to your heart's biological age.
- Estimate your risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Prioritize your most harmful cardiovascular risk factors.
Know Heart Attack Warning Signs
Call 911 if you have one or more of these signs:
- Breaking out in a cold sweat, anxiety, nausea or lightheadedness
- Discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes
or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure,
squeezing, fullness or pain.
- Discomfort or pain in other areas of the upper body, including one or both
arms, the back, neck, jaw or mouth.
- Shortness of breath, which often comes with or before chest discomfort.
We Treat Heart and Blood Vessel Conditions
Cardiologists are physicians who diagnose and treat conditions of the heart
and blood vessels, including:
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat)
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart valve defects
- Peripheral artery disease
Call Our Clinic
A physician referral is not required to make an appointment. If already
are a patient, you may call our clinic after hours to cancel an appointment
or request to reschedule an appointment. If you are in distress, our answering
service will contact a cardiologist for you. If you think you are experiencing
an emergency, call 911.